Proxes ST III
Premium Street/Sport Truck All-Season Tire
The Proxes ST III is the perfect balance of dynamic looks and sport-oriented performance for trucks and SUVs.
No Regrets – 500 Mile or 45 Day Trial
Buy a set of four eligible Toyo Tires passenger or light truck tires from Hercules Tire & Auto Repair and try them on your vehicle for up to 500 miles or 45 days from the original purchase, whichever comes first.
If you’re not completely satisfied with the performance, just return the tires, with your original sales receipt and the specific reason you are not satisfied, to Hercules for a replacement or refund. Tulsa Tire Dealer>>
Proxes ST III Trial Details:
- Offer excludes original equipment tires, winter tires, competition tires, commercial tires, Proxes R1R and M-55.
- A set is four tires.
- The four tires must be purchased on the same day, mounted on the vehicle indicated on the invoice, and must be returned to the participating dealer where they were purchased within 500 miles or 45 days, whichever comes first.
- This offer is available only to the original purchaser and is nontransferable.
- Other service charges or applicable taxes are not included.
- Online purchases are not eligible.
- Commercial, racing, or off–road use, improper load or misapplication, or damage by road hazards or other abuse, is excluded. Tire Repair>>
The Proxes ST III comes with a 40,000-mile tread-wear warranty plus our limited warranty. See the warranty booklet for details.
For staggered fitments, rear tires are eligible for 50% of the stated mileage warranty.
Features and Benefits
Dynamic Directional, All-Season Tread Design
- Provides a good balance between wet traction, dry handling and performance based looks.
- Enables better water evacuation resulting in better wet performance.
- Delivers increased tread block stiffness resulting in better straight-line driving stability (PROXES ST II shown here).
Directional Shoulder Blocks
- Stabilizes tread blocks for better braking performance and a quieter ride.
What’s My SEO Score?
Enter the URL of your landing page or blog article and see how optimized it is for a keyword or phrase.